Level 3 in Human Anatomy & Physiology
JINC Beauty & Aesthetics Training
Level 3 in Human Anatomy & Physiology £250 (including registration and certification fees)
This level 3 Anatomy and physiology course allows progression to level 4 Advanced skin science and clinical aesthetics procedures (with a level 2 Beauty Therapy qualification)
- The aim of the Level 3 Award in Understanding Human Anatomy & Physiology is to provide learners with the key knowledge and understanding of human anatomy and physiology required for a range of roles across the health, beauty and fitness sectors.
- The guided learning hours for this qualification is 70 and it is assessed through assignment work and work products (work sheets) that are designed and laid out to evidence knowledge of the required learning outcomes.
- Understand the skeletal system
- Understand the muscular system and fascial
- Understand the nervous system
- Understand the endocrine system
- Understand the respiratory system
- Understand the cardiovascular system
- Understand the lymphatic system
- Understand the digestive system
- Understand skin, hair and nails